Few days ago Maybelline New York India had sent me some nail colors and lipsticks to try out and I wore two of them here and here. However, I wanted to do an exclusive post for you all featuring the Go Graffiti Nail Colors and the Rebel Bouquet Collection. The beautiful assortment of black, green and grey hexes in the Unmellow Yellow Go Graffiti nail polish makes it a must-try for the monsoon season. You can wear it without a base coat or any contrasting base that will make these colors stand out. What I liked about this nail polish is that it doesn’t chip away easily and stays put for a longer period. The Go Graffiti range comes in nine exciting and playful colors which you can check out here. So all the girls who like to have fun with their nails without having to go to a nail parlor, you know where to head. Talking about the Rebel Bouquet Collection, this is a part of my everyday makeup routine; something I'm growing very fond of. This shade gives me the right pop of color making you look instantly glam. I feel all one needs is a bright pout and perfect nails to beat the the monsoon blues. Yeah? Also have a couple of tips for you all to help you get through this monsoon:
- Carry an umbrella in your bag everyday even if it looks sunny outside. You never know when the sky plans to show its’ colors.
- Invest in a cute raincoat to protect yourself from the unwanted showers while looking chic.
- Carry a pair of jelly sandals in your car or bag so your classy pair of heels doesn’t get destroyed when you have no choice but to get out of your car and step into that puddle.
- Wear clothes that end above the knee. Stay away from anything flowy. Shorts, Skirts and dresses are your best bet this season.
- White is not a good idea in monsoons if you’re dependent on public transport. It can turn into a terrible transparent situation. Wear colorful hues of greens, blues, yellows and corals to look bright and pretty.
- Wear colorful nail colors to kick that monsoon gloom out.
- Get pedicures done (cocoa butter and peppermint are my favorites) to make your feet looking clean and beautiful.
- Wear waterproof kohl and mascara so you don’t have black tears running down your face when it rains.
- Eat green healthy salads to keep looking fresh through the season.
- Stay away from foundations and keep your skin clear and beautiful by trying out different facemasks. Use serums and light moisturizers to stay hydrated.
- And lastly, listen to good music. It’s the best thing to do in monsoons!