.

.

The blog has now moved to WWW.IDRESSFORTHEAPPLAUSE.COM
For collaborations/consultation/enquiries, drop me an email at: idressfortheapplause@gmail.com

Saturday 30 May 2015

ON THE GO
LOOKBOOK















Max Road to Paris-Part 2

Modelling, Styling and Editing by me

WEARING

Blue Menswear Shirt - Max Fashion | Oversized white shirt- Thrifted  | Powder blue shorts- Max Fashion | Shoes- Max Fashion | Satchel Bag – Pelicans & Penguins | Black Bead necklace worn as a Bracelet | Rosaries- Gifted 

Eyes- Maybelline Colossal Liner | L'oreal Paris Kajal Magique | Lips- Oriflame Pure Color Intense Daring Berry | Nails- Maybelline Bright Sparks Blazing Blue 


I’ve always been fascinated by how men roll up their sleeves so carelessly and look effortlessly stylish wearing their comfy cotton shirts and messy hair. As a teenager, I always fancied trying on oversized  menswear shirts and jackets, however, I was way too lean then to fit into them. Though boyfriend shirts are specially being designed for women these days and being sold worldwide, I  love to steal clothes from a man’s wardrobe –dad, brother or even from that special someone ;) (now that I can fit in to an extent). I even purchase a lot of menswear shirts and Tees. They are super comfortable and have always been my go-to option for days I’m feeling too lazy to dress up. Here, I wore a soft white cotton shirt and layered it with this blue menswear shirt. I paired it with powder blue linen shorts which are so apt for summers. I accessorized the look with my usual cross necklaces; they have become a body part now. I cut my hair a week ago and feeling absolutely exotic. Thankfully, my hairstylist was kind enough to not chop off my hair length and gave me just the kind of fringe I wanted. I have come to realize how important it is to at least trim them once in a while if not willing to go for a drastic change in the hairstyle. It's best way to look put together all the time.

This brings the series to an end. Imagining how wonderful it would be to travel to the beautiful country of France and attend the Paris Fashion week. While I now sit back and relax for sometime before I start working on the next posts, here’s what you could do for me. Like both the posts on my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram,. As simple as that!

 “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”- Eleanor Roosevelt.


Winning or losing is a different story. I would say- May the best one win.

Love,
Naznin

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs