BACK TO BASICS
It’s a typical Sunday afternoon. Feeling like the laziest person ever but lovin’ every bit of it.
A couple of things I’ve been doing this morning:
- sipping on fresh lime juice
- feeling too lazy to workout
- Ripping my good’ol denims
- listening to the best of The Rolling Stones
- Indulging in some great online shopping
- flipping through my favorite fashion magazines
- planning my upcoming outfit posts
- gorging on the yummiest dessert made by Mum
White Tee - Thrifted
Ripped Denims - DIY
Backpack- Max Fashion
I’m wearing a basic white tee (that I'm so in love with) and denims that I have been ripping since morning. It’s becoming my favorite Sunday activity to do something creative with old clothes. To complete this very basic look, I wore my favorite matte lipstick in a wine shade and super-comfy jelly sandals I bought last year. I’m carrying my favorite backpack that I’ve been using every single day for the past- I don’t know how many months. It’s kinda become a part of my ‘basics’.
Hope you like the look. Lot more is coming up on the blog. Stay tuned!
Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin to stay updated with all that's happening on I Dress for the Applause!